domingo, 11 de febrero de 2018

KET and PET SPEAKING

KET - Watch this video

PET


Top Tips for Preparing for the Cambridge PET Speaking Exam

How to improve your PET Speaking, Part 2


Asking your partner

·      What do you think?
·      Do you agree?
·      What’s your opinion?
·      Would you like to ……?
·      Do you think so?
·      Should we …….?


Agreeing

·      Absolutely
·      Definitely. That’s a good point.
·      Good idea. I never thought of that.
·      Yeah, you’re right.
·      Me too.


Disagreeing

·      Hmm, I’m not sure.
·      I don’t think so.
·      On the other hand, ...
·      A better idea might be ...
·      I think it’d be better if …


Giving your opinion

·      I think that …. (we should go to the cinema.)
·      I’d say … (a computer is better than a TV.)
·      I’m pretty sure that … (he would like a new watch.)

How to improve PET Speaking, Part 3


Referring to the photo

·      At the top
·      At the bottom
·      On the left (hand side)
·      On the right (hand side)
·      In the middle
·      In the background
·      In the foreground


Describing the picture

·         The scene. E.g., “It's a picture of a very busy classroom.”
·         What the people are wearing.
·         What they are doing.
·         What objects you can see in the picture.
·         And how the people are using them.


Speculating
·     It could be a classroom or a busy library.
·     She looks like a teacher but could be a librarian.
·     They might be studying for an example.
·     Maybe they are studying for an exam.
·    It must be a library.

Referring to yourself

·         For me, ....
·         In my experience, ...
·         When I was ...
·         When I am ...
·         In my opinion ..



2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar